THE SHORTLISTED FINALISTS FOR THE 2019 EDITION ARE:
- CLIMEON (Sweden), for the geothermal plant Fludaorka, Iceland, where a HeatPower module of 2x2x2 m and 150 kW can produce electricity from low temperature geothermal resources (80–130°C).
- GEOFLUID (France), for their anti-corrosion well concept implemented at the district heating grid of Bonneuil-sur-Marne, France.
- GPC IP (France), for the validation of the sub-horizontal doublet and reservoir evaluation concept at the district heating system in Cachan, Paris.
- JANSEN AG (Switzerland), for the Jansen HIPRESS borehole heat exchanger for applications in depths of 300+ meters.
- TURBODEN (Italy), for the first 5 stages large axial ORC turbine, as installed on the Velika Ciglena geothermal power plant, Croatia.
The winner is announced during the award ceremony at GeoTHERM expo & congress.
- Miklos Antics, EGEC President, GPC IP, France
- Adele Manzella, CNR-IGG, Italy
- Sandra Kircher, Head of Trade Fairs, GeoTHERM Expo&Congress, Germany
- Javier Urchueguia, Chairman Geothermal Panel RHC ETIP, UPV, Spain
- Bruno Leray, Storengy – Group ENGIE, ETIP-DG Vice-President, France